This section of the website includes a range of reference materials designed to offer users of the Database with easy access to information both about the Church of England between 1540 and 1835 and about the Database itself. The addition of further resources is planned.
Reference materials about the Church
- Lists of bishops for England and Wales, Ireland and Scotland, arranged by diocese, by date or appointment, and by name.
- Location lists, arranged alphabetically for the country as a whole, by county, by diocese as a geographical unit, and by diocese as a jurisdictional unit.
Further materials are provided for each of the dioceses of England and Wales: Diocesan resources.
Reference materials about the Database
- A consolidated bibliography of all sources extracted for the Database
- Bibliography of printed works about the Church and clergy
- A glossary containing definitions of terms used in the Database and the website
- Sample original documents, both transcriptions and images
- Links to external web resources