Welcome to CCEd Online Journal, the journal of The Clergy of the Church of England Database 1540–1835. This new initiative is intended to provide a forum for the publication and discussion both of work that draws on the resources offered by The Clergy of the Church of England Database and also more generally of research on all aspects of the clergy and Church of England between the Reformation and the mid-nineteenth century.
The journal’s key features are:
- full-length scholarly articles on major themes
- a ‘notes’ section for the publication of articles on individuals, groups or places that appear in the Database
- inclusion of images, tables, graphs, and even databases
- publication of responses to articles and notes to promote scholarly debate
- all contributions peer reviewed